O. Reg. 157/10: PUBLIC BODIES - PART III.1 OF THE ACTSkip to content
Ontario Heritage Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 157/10
PUBLIC BODIES — PART III.1 OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period July 1, 2010 to June 2, 2011.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed public bodies
1. The following are prescribed as public bodies for the purposes of Part III.1 of the Act:
1. Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario.
2. Hydro One Inc.
3. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
4. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
6. The Niagara Parks Commission.
7. Ontario Heritage Trust.
8. Ontario Infrastructure Projects Corporation.
9. Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
10. Ontario Power Generation Inc.
11. Ontario Realty Corporation.
12. Royal Botanical Gardens.
13. Toronto Area Transit Operating Authority.
14. St. Lawrence Parks Commission. O. Reg. 157/10, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 157/10, s. 2.