O. Reg. 425/10: SERVICES PROVIDED TO OTHER MINISTRIESSkip to content
|revoked or spent September 27, 2012|
|November 18, 2010 – September 26, 2012|
Ministry of Revenue Act
Loi sur le ministère du Revenu
ONTARIO REGULATION 425/10
SERVICES PROVIDED TO OTHER MINISTRIES
Note: This Regulation was revoked on September 27, 2012. (See: O. Reg. 293/12, ss. 5, 6)
Last amendment: O. Reg. 293/12.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The services described in this Regulation are prescribed for the purposes of clause 11 (3) (b) of the Act as related services that the Minister of Revenue is authorized to provide to another ministry to assist the other ministry in the administration of a government assistance program described in subsection 11 (1) of the Act. O. Reg. 425/10, s. 1.
Services to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
2. The following are the related services that the Minister of Revenue is authorized to provide to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing in the administration of housing allowance programs under the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Act:
1. Responding to public inquiries about a housing allowance program.
2. Distributing application forms for a housing allowance, based upon information provided to the Minister of Revenue by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
3. Accepting applications for a housing allowance, validating the information provided by applicants on their application form, determining whether applicant is eligible for a housing allowance and determining the amount of the applicant’s allowance.
4. Issuing payments to eligible applicants for a housing allowance.
5. Collecting amounts paid under a housing allowance program to persons who were not entitled to receive them, and collecting any interest and penalties payable on those amounts.
6. Assisting with the design and development of systems and business processes to administer a housing allowance program.
7. Reporting to the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing about the administration of the housing allowance program by the Minister of Revenue. O. Reg. 425/10, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 425/10, s. 3.