O. Reg. 444/10: EXECUTIVESSkip to content
Excellent Care for All Act, 2010
ONTARIO REGULATION 444/10
Historical version for the period December 2, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
Note: This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2011. See: O. Reg. 444/10, s. 2.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) In this section,
“public hospital” means a hospital within the meaning of the Public Hospitals Act. O. Reg. 444/10, s. 1 (1).
(2) The following people are executives within the meaning of section 1 of the Act with respect to a public hospital:
1. Members of the senior management group of the hospital who report directly to the hospital’s chief executive officer or, where there is no chief executive officer, to anyone who holds a position equivalent to chief executive officer, regardless of title.
2. Where there is a chief of staff of the hospital, the chief of staff of the hospital.
3. The chief nursing executive of the hospital as defined in Regulation 965 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Hospital Management) made under the Public Hospitals Act. O. Reg. 444/10, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 444/10, s. 2.