O. Reg. 44/11: FORMSSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 44/11
Historical version for the period March 4, 2011 to April 3, 2011.
Note: This Regulation comes into force on April 4, 2011. See: O. Reg. 44/11, s. 3.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) The following forms are prescribed:
1. Notice to Require Hearing, Form 5, under subsection 152 (2) of the Act.
2. Notice of Intention to Perform Assessment Work, Form 0242, under subsection 78 (1) of the Act. O. Reg. 44/11, s. 1 (1).
(2) The forms listed in subsection (1) refer to the current versions of the forms as are available on a website maintained by the Ministry. O. Reg. 44/11, s. 1 (2).
(3) The versions of the forms available on the website maintained by the Ministry may be amended from time to time and include amendments made after this section comes into force. O. Reg. 44/11, s. 1 (3).
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 44/11, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 44/11, s. 3.