O. Reg. 89/11: BUSINESS PLAN - CONTENTS
under Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 33, Sched. 5Skip to content
|current||July 5, 2017 – (e-Laws currency date)|
|April 1, 2011 – July 4, 2017|
|March 25, 2011 – March 31, 2011|
Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009
Loi de 2009 sur la responsabilisation et la gouvernance des tribunaux décisionnels et les nominations à ces tribunaux
ONTARIO REGULATION 89/11
Business Plan — Contents
Historical version for the period April 1, 2011 to July 4, 2017.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Contents of business plan
1. (1) The prescribed period of time for a business plan, as required by subsection 12 (1) of the Act, is three years. O. Reg. 89/11, s. 1 (1).
(2) A business plan must contain the following:
1. A detailed description of the mandate of the adjudicative tribunal.
2. The proposed budget of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period.
3. The number of employees, expressed as full-time equivalents (FTEs), who are assigned as staff to the adjudicative tribunal at the beginning of the three-year period.
4. The performance measures to be used by the adjudicative tribunal to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
5. The annual performance targets of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period. O. Reg. 89/11, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 89/11, s. 2.