O. Reg. 358/11: APPOINTMENT OF PERSONS WITH INVESTIGATIVE POWERS
under Coroners Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.37Skip to content
|current||July 26, 2011 – (e-Laws currency date)|
ONTARIO REGULATION 358/11
APPOINTMENT OF PERSONS WITH INVESTIGATIVE POWERS
Consolidation Period: From July 26, 2011 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Classes of persons that may be appointed
1. The Chief Coroner may only appoint the following classes of persons under section 16.1 of the Act:
1. A member of the College of Nurses of Ontario or a former member of the College who did not cease to be a member for a reason related to professional misconduct, incompetence or incapacity.
2. A paramedic, as defined in the Ambulance Act, or a former paramedic who did not stop working as a paramedic for a reason related to misconduct, incompetence or incapacity.
3. A police officer or a former police officer who did not cease to be a police officer for a reason related to misconduct, incompetence or incapacity. O. Reg. 358/11, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 358/11, s. 2.