O. Reg. 380/11: DELEGATIONSSkip to content
|revoked or spent November 9, 2011|
|August 12, 2011 – November 8, 2011|
ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES AND APPRENTICESHIP ACT, 2009
ONTARIO REGULATION 380/11
Historical version for the period August 12, 2011 to November 8, 2011.
Note: This Regulation is revoked on November 9, 2011. See: O. Reg. 380/11, s. 3.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 380/11.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following powers are delegated to the Appointments Council:
1. The power of the Board to appoint the Registrar of the College under subsection 25 (2) of the Act and the power of the Board to employ that individual under subsection 25 (1) of the Act.
2. The power of the Board to make regulations governing reviews under Part IX of the Act under paragraph 21 of subsection 72 (1) of the Act. O. Reg. 380/11, s. 1.
Period of delegation
2. The powers that are delegated under section 1 may be exercised from the day this Regulation is filed until the day this Regulation is revoked. O. Reg. 380/11, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for the revocation of this Regulation). O. Reg. 380/11, s. 3.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 380/11, s. 4.