O. Reg. 84/12: MAJOR CAPITAL EXPENDITURESSkip to content
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999
Loi de 1999 sur la Société des loteries et des jeux de l’Ontario
ONTARIO REGULATION 84/12
MAJOR CAPITAL EXPENDITURES
Consolidation Period: From June 1, 2012 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The following expenditures are a major capital expenditure for the purpose of subsection 13 (1) of the Act:
1. Expenditures in respect of the development of a new gaming site.
2. Expenditures in respect of a capital project if the budgeted or actual amount of the total expenditures on the project exceeds $10,000,000. O. Reg. 84/12, s. 1 (1).
(2) For the purpose of paragraph 2 of subsection (1), the following activities are not considered to be a capital project:
1. Emergency repairs to a gaming site, including emergency repairs to furnishings, fixtures or equipment at the gaming site.
2. Routine refreshing of a gaming site, including routine refreshing or replacing of furnishings, fixtures or equipment at the gaming site, not done as part of the expansion or renovation of the gaming site.
3. Routine repair or maintenance of equipment at a gaming site. O. Reg. 84/12, s. 1 (2).
2. Section 1 does not apply in respect of a gaming site that is maintained solely for the sale of lottery tickets by a person authorized by the Corporation to sell lottery tickets for a lottery scheme. O. Reg. 84/12, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 84/12, s. 3.