O. Reg. 187/12: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWNSHIP OF MCGARRY
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||July 1, 2012 – (e-Laws currency date)|
|June 28, 2012 – June 30, 2012|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWNSHIP OF MCGARRY
Historical version for the period June 28, 2012 to June 30, 2012.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of The Corporation of the Township of McGarry with respect to all applications for land in that municipality made on or after the later of July 1, 2012 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation. O. Reg. 187/12, s. 1.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated under subsection 5 (1) of the Act to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer, the council shall forward a certified copy of the delegating by-law to the Minister within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 187/12, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 187/12, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 187/12, s. 3.