O. Reg. 6/14: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - CENTRAL TIMISKAMING PLANNING BOARDSkip to content
|current||January 24, 2014 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — CENTRAL TIMISKAMING PLANNING BOARD
Consolidation Period: From January 24, 2014 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to planning board
1. The Minister’s authority under the following provisions is delegated to the Central Timiskaming Planning Board with respect to all applications for land within the Board’s planning area made on or after the later of January 1, 2014 and the day this Regulation is filed:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approval.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Section 53 of the Act, to give consent.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation. O. Reg. 6/14, s. 1.
Delegation with respect to certain applications
2. The Minister’s authority to give consent under section 53 of the Act is delegated to the Central Timiskaming Planning Board with respect to the applications that have the following file numbers:
3. 54-C-138042. O. Reg. 6/14, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 6/14, s. 3.