O. Reg. 132/14: CERTIFIED EVIDENCESkip to content
Provincial Offences Act
Consolidation Period: From December 14, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. Revoked: O. Reg. 710/20, s. 1.
Other types of certified evidence
2. The following types of certified evidence are specified for the purposes of paragraph 3 of subsection 48.1 (2) of the Act:
1. A certified copy of a photograph taken by a provincial offences officer.
2. In respect of a document, a certified statement by a provincial offences officer that he or she served the document on the person charged, with the date and method of service indicated.
3. A certified statement by a provincial offences officer respecting the configuration, weight, dimensions or other characteristics of a vehicle inspected by the provincial offences officer.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).