O. Reg. 158/14: GENERAL
under School Boards Collective Bargaining Act, 2014, S.O. 2014, c. 5Skip to content
|current||August 1, 2014 – (e-Laws currency date)|
School Boards Collective Bargaining Act, 2014
Consolidation Period: From August 1, 2014 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Designation of employer bargaining agency
1. The Ontario Public School Boards’ Association is designated under subsection 21 (2) of the Act as the employer bargaining agency for the following school boards:
1. The James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board.
2. The Moose Factory Island District School Area Board.
3. The Moosonee District School Area Board.
4. The Protestant Separate School Board of the Town of Penetanguishene.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).