O. Reg. 177/14: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - COUNTY OF NORTHUMBERLAND
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||September 16, 2014 – (e-Laws currency date)|
|September 11, 2014 – September 15, 2014|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — COUNTY OF NORTHUMBERLAND
Historical version for the period September 11, 2014 to September 15, 2014.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on September 16, 2014. (See: O. Reg. 177/14, s. 3)
This Regulation is made in English only.
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under section 51 of the Act to approve a plan of subdivision is delegated to the council of the County of Northumberland with respect to all applications for land in the following lower-tier municipalities:
1. The Municipality of Brighton.
2. The Township of Alnwick/Haldimand.
3. The Township of Cramahe.
4. The Township of Hamilton.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated to the council under section 1 of this Regulation is further delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing.
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).