O. Reg. 288/14: OTHER OBJECTS, IESOSkip to content
Electricity Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur l'électricité
OTHER OBJECTS, IESO
Historical version for the period December 16, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on January 1, 2015. (See: O. Reg. 288/14, s. 3)
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The following are other objects of the IESO for the purposes of clause 6 (1) (s) of the Act:
1. To plan, manage and implement the smart metering initiative or any aspect of the initiative.
2. To oversee, administer and deliver the smart metering initiative or any aspect of the initiative.
3. To establish and enforce standards and criteria relating to the reliability of transmission systems.
4. To engage in activities that facilitate incremental changes in electricity consumption by consumers or classes of consumers, by means of contract-based rebates, refunds or offsetting payments related to electricity costs associated with the incremental changes.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).