O. Reg. 10/15: PRESCRIBED HOUSING PROGRAMS - SUBSECTION 6.2 (2) OF THE ACTSkip to content
Ontario Mortgage and Housing Corporation Act
PRESCRIBED HOUSING PROGRAMS - SUBSECTION 6.2 (2) OF THE ACT
Consolidation Period: From April 1, 2015 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed housing programs
1. The housing programs and parts of housing programs that the Ontario Mortgage Corporation manages, administers or delivers immediately before the day section 13 of Schedule 25 to the Building Opportunity and Securing Our Future Act (Budget Measures), 2014 comes into force, including the parts of the following housing programs that the Ontario Mortgage Corporation manages, administers or delivers immediately before that day, are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 6.2 (2) of the Act:
1. Capital for Permanent Housing for the Homeless Program.
2. Low-Rise Jobs Ontario Program.
3. Low-Rise Rehabilitation Program.
4. Low-Rise Rupert House Program.
5. Low-Rise Anti-Recession Program.
6. Project 3600 Ontario Non-Profit Housing Program.
7. Home Ownership Made Easy Program.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).