O. Reg. 114/15: LOCAL BOARDSSkip to content
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2016 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Exempted local boards
1. The following local boards are exempted from the definition of “local board” in subsection 1 (1) of the Act:
1. A society as defined in subsection 3 (1) of the Child and Family Services Act.
2. A board of health as defined in subsection 1 (1) of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
3. A committee of management established under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
4. A police services board established under the Police Services Act.
5. A board as defined in section 1 of the Public Libraries Act.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).