O. Reg. 262/15: COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONSkip to content
|current||August 27, 2015 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 262/15
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consolidation Period: From August 27, 2015 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Disclosure and sharing of information
1. (1) The Minister of Finance is prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 3 of subsection 15 (4) of the Act, such that the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities and the Minister of Finance may disclose personal information to and indirectly collect personal information from each other for the purposes identified in subsection (2).
(2) The purposes mentioned in subsection (1) are the purposes described in the following provisions of the Act:
1. Subparagraph 7 ii of subsection 15 (1) (understanding student participation, progress, mobility, learning, employment outcomes).
2. Subparagraph 7 v of subsection 15 (1) (understanding student financial resources).
3. Subparagraph 7 vi of subsection 15 (1) (enhancing affordability, accessibility, quality etc.).
4. Subparagraph 7 vii of subsection 15 (1) (identifying barriers to student participation, progress, completion, transition to employment, etc.).
5. Subparagraph 7 viii of subsection 15 (1) (developing key performance indicators).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).