O. Reg. 84/16: INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS - PRESCRIBED ADDITIONAL PERSONS OR BODIES UNDER CLAUSE 420 (2) (A) OF THE ACTSkip to content
Municipal Act, 2001
INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS - PRESCRIBED ADDITIONAL PERSONS OR BODIES UNDER CLAUSE 420 (2) (A) OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period March 30, 2016 to February 26, 2018.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Additional persons or bodies
1. The following are prescribed, for the purposes of clause 420 (2) (a) of the Act, as additional persons or bodies with which a municipality may enter into investment agreements:
1. A local board as defined in section 1 of the Municipal Affairs Act, other than a school board.
2. A foundation established by a college established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 whose purposes include receiving and maintaining a fund or funds for the benefit of the college.
3. An agent of a local board described in paragraph 1 or of a foundation described in paragraph 2.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).