O. Reg. 181/17: DESIGNATION OF CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITYSkip to content
Condominium Act, 1998
DESIGNATION OF CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITY
Historical version for the period November 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
Last amendment: 378/17.
Legislative History: 378/17.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Designation of condominium authority
1. For the purposes of subsection 1.1 (1) of the Act, the Condominium Authority of Ontario, which is incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario by letters patent dated July 11, 2016 and with which the Minister of Government and Consumer Services entered into an administrative agreement dated May 15, 2017 for the purposes of section 1.2 of the Act, is designated as the condominium authority for the purposes of the Act.
2. The following provisions are specified as delegated provisions for the purposes of subsection 1.1 (3) of the Act:
1. Section 136.2 of the Act.
Note: On January 1, 2018, the day sections 12 and 117 of Schedule 1 to the Protecting Condominium Owners Act, 2015 come into force, paragraph 1 of section 2 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted: (See: O. Reg. 378/17, s. 1 (1))
1. Sections 9.1 to 9.9, 134.1, 134.2 and 136.2 of the Act.
2. Sections 11.7 and 11.8 of Ontario Regulation 48/01 (General) made under the Act. O. Reg. 181/17, s. 3.
Note: On January 1, 2018, the day sections 12 and 117 of Schedule 1 to the Protecting Condominium Owners Act, 2015 come into force, section 2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph: (See: O. Reg. 378/17, s. 1 (2))
3. All provisions of Ontario Regulation 377/17 (Condominium Returns) made under the Act.
3. Omitted (provides for amendments to this Regulation).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).