O. Reg. 181/17: DESIGNATION OF CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITY
under Condominium Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 19Skip to content
Condominium Act, 1998
DESIGNATION OF CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITY
Historical version for the period January 1, 2020 to July 29, 2020.
Last amendment: 429/19.
Legislative History: 378/17, 429/19.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Designation of condominium authority
1. For the purposes of subsection 1.1 (1) of the Act, the Condominium Authority of Ontario, which is incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario by letters patent dated July 11, 2016 and with which the Minister of Government and Consumer Services entered into an administrative agreement dated May 15, 2017 for the purposes of section 1.2 of the Act, is designated as the condominium authority for the purposes of the Act.
2. The following provisions are specified as delegated provisions for the purposes of subsection 1.1 (3) of the Act:
1. Sections 9.1 to 9.9, 134.1, 134.2 and 136.2 of the Act.
2. Sections 11.7, 11.8 and subsection 18 (2) of Ontario Regulation 48/01 (General) made under the Act, and all provisions of Ontario Regulation 48/01 listed in Column 1 of the Table to section 16.1 of that Regulation.
2.1 Subsection 42 (3) of Ontario Regulation 49/01 (Description and Registration) made under the Act.
3. All provisions of Ontario Regulation 377/17 (Condominium Returns) made under the Act. O. Reg. 181/17, s. 2, 3; O. Reg. 378/17, s. 1; O. Reg. 429/19, s. 1.
3. Omitted (provides for amendments to this Regulation).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).