O. Reg. 314/17: DERIVATIVES TRADED BY CROWN AGENTSSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 314/17
DERIVATIVES TRADED BY CROWN AGENTS
Historical version for the period July 28, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on January 1, 2018. (See: O. Reg. 314/17, s. 2)
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 142 (3) (d) of the Act:
1. Metrolinx, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. Ontario Electricity Financial Corporation.
3. Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).