O. Reg. 534/17: TRANSITIONAL MATTERSSkip to content
Labour Relations Act, 1995
Consolidation Period: From November 21, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1., 2. Revoked: O. Reg. 481/18, s. 1.
Discharge or discipline following strike or lock-out
3. Section 80.1 of the Act shall apply in respect of events or conduct that occurred on or after January 1, 2018.
4. Revoked: O. Reg. 481/18, s. 1.
Powers of the Board
5. (1) The amendments to subsection 111 (2) of the Act made by section 12 of Schedule 2 of the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017 shall apply in respect of an application for certification filed on or after January 1, 2018.
(2) The amendments to subsection 111 (2) of the Act made by section 12 of Schedule 2 of the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017 may apply in respect of applications for certification filed before January 1, 2018 if the vote has not taken place by that date and in the opinion of the Board, it is appropriate for the amendments to apply.
6. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).