O. Reg. 201/18: CENTRE JULES-LÉGER CONSORTIUM - PROVISIONS FOR WHICH NOT DEEMED DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARDSkip to content
|current||April 4, 2018 – (e-Laws currency date)|
CENTRE JULES-LÉGER CONSORTIUM - PROVISIONS FOR WHICH NOT DEEMED DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
Consolidation Period: From April 4, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on August 20, 2018, the day subsections 1 (1) and (4) of Schedule 12 to the Stronger, Fairer Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2017 come into force.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Provisions for which not deemed district school board (cl. 13.1 (3) (b) of the Act)
1. The Centre Jules-Léger Consortium is not deemed to be a district school board for the purposes of the following:
1. Paragraph 5 of subsection 11 (1) of the Act and, for greater certainty,
i. Regulation 306 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Special Education Programs and Services) made under that paragraph, and
ii. Ontario Regulation 181/98 (Identification and Placement of Exceptional Pupils) made under that paragraph.
2. Subsection 11 (3) of the Act and, for greater certainty, the regulations (calculation of fees for pupils) made under that subsection.
3. Section 17.1 of the Act and, for greater certainty, Part III of Ontario Regulation 612/00 (School Councils and Parent Involvement Committees) made under that section.
4. Clause 230.20 (2) (a) of the Act and section 234 of the Act and, for greater certainty, the regulations (grants for student needs — legislative grants) made under that clause and that section.
5. Clause 230.20 (2) (b) of the Act and, for greater certainty, Ontario Regulation 488/10 (Determination of Boards’ Surpluses and Deficits) made under that clause.
6. Subsection 233 (3) of the Act and, for greater certainty, Ontario Regulation 193/10 (Restricted Purpose Revenues) made under that subsection.
7. Section 233.1 of the Act and, for greater certainty, Ontario Regulation 486/98 (Board Expenses not Incurred by Reason of Strike or Lock-Out) made under that section.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).