O. Reg. 469/18: MONETARY PENALTIES: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATIONSkip to content
Alcohol, Cannabis and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996
MONETARY PENALTIES: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATION
Consolidation Period: From December 10, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
Note: This Regulation is revoked on a day to be named by proclamation of the Lieutenant Governor. (See: 2019, c. 15, Sched. 1, s. 19)
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed Acts and regulations
1. The following Acts and regulations are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 14.1 (1) of the Act:
1. The Cannabis Licence Act, 2018 and Ontario Regulation 468/18 (General) made under that Act.
2. The Gaming Control Act, 1992 and Ontario Regulation 78/12 (General) made under that Act.
3. The Horse Racing Licence Act, 2015.
4. The Liquor Control Act and the following regulations made under that Act:
i. Ontario Regulation 232/16 (Sale of Liquor in Government Stores).
ii. Regulation 717 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (General).
5. The Liquor Licence Act and the following regulations made under that Act:
i. Ontario Regulation 58/00 (Ferment on Premise Facilities).
ii. Regulation 718 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (General).
iii. Regulation 719 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Licences to Sell Liquor).
iv. Regulation 720 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Manufacturers’ Licences).
v. Ontario Regulation 389/91 (Special Occasion Permits).
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).