O. Reg. 469/18: MONETARY PENALTIES: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATIONSkip to content
Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996
MONETARY PENALTIES: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATION
Historical version for the period November 14, 2018 to November 15, 2018.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on the day subsection 50 (4) of Schedule 2 to the Cannabis Statute Law Amendment Act, 2018 comes into force.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed Acts and regulations
1. The following Acts and regulations are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 14.1 (1) of the Act:
1. The Cannabis Licence Act, 2018 and Ontario Regulation 468/18 (General) made under that Act.
2. The Gaming Control Act, 1992 and Ontario Regulation 78/12 (General) made under that Act.
3. The Horse Racing Licence Act, 2015.
4. The Liquor Control Act and the following regulations made under that Act:
i. Ontario Regulation 232/16 (Sale of Liquor in Government Stores).
ii. Regulation 717 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (General).
5. The Liquor Licence Act and the following regulations made under that Act:
i. Ontario Regulation 58/00 (Ferment on Premise Facilities).
ii. Regulation 718 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (General).
iii. Regulation 719 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Licences to Sell Liquor).
iv. Regulation 720 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Manufacturers’ Licences).
v. Ontario Regulation 389/91 (Special Occasion Permits).
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).