O. Reg. 504/18: RULES OF PROCEDURESkip to content
Hospital Labour Disputes Arbitration Act
RULES OF PROCEDURE
Consolidation Period: From July 1, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Filing of arbitration awards
1. (1) Every arbitrator shall, within 10 days after issuing an award, file a copy of the award with the Minister in the form specified by the Minister.
(2) The Minister shall publish the copies of awards filed under subsection (1) or otherwise make them available to the public.
(3) For greater certainty, the Minister may satisfy the obligation set out in subsection (2) by publishing the copies on a Government of Ontario website.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).