O. Reg. 34/19: ZONING AREAS - TOWNSHIP OF ORO-MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOESkip to content
|revoked or spent December 31, 2019|
|March 19, 2019 – December 30, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING AREAS — TOWNSHIP OF ORO-MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOE
Note: This Regulation was revoked on December 31, 2019. (See: s. 5)
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to lands in the Township of Oro-Medonte in the County of Simcoe, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands indicated with hatching lines on a map numbered 230 and filed at the Toronto Office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
2. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 1, except for,
(a) concession booths used in conjunction with and accessory to a special event;
(b) overnight camping in conjunction with and accessory to a special event;
(c) overnight parking in conjunction with and accessory to a special event; and
(d) on the land marked for this use, recreational soccer fields with day parking.
3. (1) If a permitted use set out in section 2 lasts more than two consecutive days, it shall be followed by two consecutive days during which none of the permitted uses takes place on the lands described in section 1.
(2) A permitted use set out in section 2 shall not last more than five consecutive days.
(3) The permitted uses set out in section 2 shall not take place for more than a total of 27 days in a calendar year.
4. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
5. This Regulation is revoked on December 31, 2019.
6. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).