O. Reg. 248/19: INTERIM MEASURES - UPLOAD OF RAPID TRANSIT PROJECTS
under Metrolinx Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 16Skip to content
|current||July 23, 2019 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Metrolinx Act, 2006
INTERIM MEASURES - UPLOAD OF RAPID TRANSIT PROJECTS
Consolidation Period: From July 23, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Sole responsibility projects
1. Each of the following projects is prescribed under subsection 46 (1) of the Act as a rapid transit project that is the sole responsibility of the Corporation:
1. The project for a subway line located in the City of Toronto known as the Relief Line, including, for greater certainty, both the portion of the project known as the Relief Line South and the portion of the project known as the Relief Line North.
2. The project for a subway extension located in the City of Toronto known as the Scarborough Subway Extension and also known as the Line 2 East Extension.
3. The project for a subway extension extending from within the City of Toronto to within the Regional Municipality of York known as the Yonge Subway Extension and also known as the Yonge North Subway Extension.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).