O. Reg. 251/19: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF INNISFIL, COUNTY OF SIMCOESkip to content
|current||July 30, 2019 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF INNISFIL, COUNTY OF SIMCOE
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory” means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to a principal use, building or structure located on the same lot, including but not limited to,
(a) administrative offices,
(b) dining facilities,
(c) doctors’ offices,
(d) nursing stations,
(e) activity rooms,
(f) coffee shops and restaurants used in conjunction with the other uses on the lot,
(g) banks used in conjunction with the other uses on the lot, and
(h) hair salons used in conjunction with the other uses on the lot;
“home for special care” has the same meaning as in the Homes for Special Care Act;
“long-term care home” has the same meaning as in the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007;
“retirement home” has the same meaning as in the Retirement Homes Act, 2010.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Town of Innisfil in the County of Simcoe, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands outlined in red on a map numbered 231 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 2, except for,
(a) a 160-bed capacity long-term care home;
(b) a 52-unit home for special care;
(c) a 388-unit retirement home; and
(d) accessory uses, buildings and structures.
(2) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands shown as Environmental Protection Area on the map described in section 2, except for,
(a) the protection, maintenance, enhancement and restoration of ecosystem forms and functions; and
(b) drainage, flood and erosion control.
4. (1) Despite Township of Innisfil Comprehensive Zoning By-law 080-13 as amended, the zoning requirements for the lands described in section 2 and to which subsection 3 (1) applies are as follows:
1. The maximum building height is 15.5 metres.
2. The minimum yard setback to the west lot line is 10 metres.
3. The minimum rear yard setback is 30 metres from the Environmental Protection Area shown on the map described in section 2.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (1), the provisions of Township of Innisfil Comprehensive Zoning By-law 080-13 as amended continue to apply.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.