O. Reg. 34/20: WIND-UP OF COLLEGE - TRANSITIONSkip to content
|current||March 3, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeship Act, 2009
WIND-UP OF COLLEGE - TRANSITION
Consolidation Period: From March 3, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Objects of College
1. The object of the College set out at paragraph 7 of subsection 11 (1) of the Act applies with the modification that the establishment of apprenticeship programs or other training programs for trades, including the establishment of training standards, curriculum standards and examinations, are subject to the approval of the Minister.
Composition of Board
2. (1) Despite subsection 13 (1) of the Act, the Board shall be composed of five members.
(2) Despite subsection 13 (2) of the Act, the Minister shall designate one of the members to be chair of the Board.
(3) Despite section 14 of the Act, three members of the Board constitute a quorum.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).