O. Reg. 51/20: EMERGENCY ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT
under Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.9Skip to content
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
EMERGENCY ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period March 18, 2020 to March 22, 2020.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
WHEREAS an emergency was declared on March 17th, 2020 pursuant to Order in Council 518/2020 (Ontario Regulation 50/20);
AND WHEREAS the criteria set out in subsection 7.0.2 (2) of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act have been satisfied;
NOW THEREFORE, pursuant to subsection 7.0.2 (4), paragraph 5 of the Act,
The following establishments are hereby ordered to be closed as of the date and time of this Order until March 31st, 2020 unless this Order is terminated earlier:
1. All facilities providing indoor recreational programs,
2. All public libraries,
3. All private schools as defined in the Education Act,
4. All licensed child care centres,
5. All bars and restaurants, except to the extent that such facilities provide takeout food and delivery,
6. All theatres including those offering live performances of music, dance, and other art forms, as well as cinemas that show movies, and