O. Reg. 80/20: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - ELECTRICITY PRICE FOR RPP CONSUMERSSkip to content
|current||March 24, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - ELECTRICITY PRICE FOR RPP CONSUMERS
Note: This Order is revoked on April 13, 2020, unless it is extended. (See s. 7.0.8 of the Act and O. Reg. 106/20, Sched. 1)
Consolidation Period: From March 24, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Whereas an emergency was declared pursuant to Order in Council 518/2020 (Ontario Regulation 50/20) on March 17, 2020 at 7:30 a.m. Toronto time pursuant to section 7.0.1 of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (the “Act”);
And Whereas the criteria set out in subsection 7.0.2 (2) of the Act have been satisfied;
Now Therefore, this Order is made pursuant to paragraph 11 of subsection 7.0.2 (4) of the Act, the terms of which are set out in Schedule 1;
And Further, this Order applies generally throughout Ontario.
ELECTRICITY PRICE FOR RPP CONSUMERS
1. The commodity price for electricity payable by an RPP consumer, as defined in the Ontario Energy Board’s Standard Supply Service Code (“SSS Code”), that is paying electricity prices set in accordance with section 3.4 of the SSS Code shall be fixed at 10.1 cents/kWh for each of the following price periods referred to in section 3.4 of the SSS Code:
1. The price period referred to in that section as RPEMOFF.
2. The price period referred to in that section as RPEMMID.
3. The price period referred to in that section as RPEMON.
2. Section 1 applies with respect to electricity consumed during the period commencing at the first instant of the day on which this Order is approved and ending at the last instant of the day on which this Order expires, unless this Order is terminated earlier.