O. Reg. 130/20: LIMITATION UNDER SECTION 25 OF THE ACT - NOISE BY-LAWS IN CONNECTION WITH CONSTRUCTION
under City of Toronto Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 11, Sched. ASkip to content
|revoked or spent October 7, 2021|
|April 7, 2020 – October 6, 2021|
City of Toronto Act, 2006
LIMITATION UNDER SECTION 25 OF THE ACT - NOISE BY-LAWS IN CONNECTION WITH CONSTRUCTION
Note: This Regulation was revoked on October 7, 2021. (See: O. Reg. 130/20, s. 2)
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. For the purposes of section 25 of the Act, the City does not have power to prohibit and regulate with respect to noise made in connection with the following:
1. Construction projects and services in the City associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space, at any time of the day or night.
2. Any other construction activity in the City between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
2. Omitted (revokes this Regulation).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).