O. Reg. 445/20: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF VAUGHAN, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||August 12, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - CITY OF VAUGHAN, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
Consolidation Period: From August 12, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory” when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to a principal use, building or structure located on the same lot, including but not limited to,
(a) administrative offices,
(b) dining facilities,
(c) doctors’ offices,
(d) nursing stations, and
(e) activity rooms;
“long-term care home” has the same meaning as in the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007;
“zoning by-law” means By-law Number 1-88 of the Corporation of the City of Vaughan.
2. This Order applies to lands in the City of Vaughan in the Regional Municipality of York, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands described as Part of Lots 2 and 3, Concession 8, described as Parts 15 and 16 on Reference Plan 65R37505, and further identified by Property Identification Number 03222-0988 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York Region (No. 65).
3. In addition to the uses permitted by the zoning by-law on the lands described in section 2, one or more long-term care homes, together with accessory uses, buildings and structures, are permitted.
4. (1) The requirements of Schedule ‘A’ to the zoning by-law that are applicable to “All Zones” apply to the lands described in section 2.
(2) The parking requirements for “Residential — Long Term Care Facility” set out in section 3.8 of the zoning by-law apply to the lands described in section 2.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).