O. Reg. 609/20: ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF ORO-MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOESkip to content
|current||October 30, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF ORO-MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOE
Consolidation Period: From October 30, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means Township of Oro-Medonte Zoning By-law 97-95.
2. (1) This Order applies to lands in the Township of Oro-Medonte in the County of Simcoe, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands outlined in red on a map numbered 247 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
(2) For the purposes of this Order, the lands described in subsection (1) are deemed to be a single lot.
(3) For the purposes of this Order, a private street on the lands described in subsection (1) is deemed to be a public street.
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in subsection 2 (1), except for,
(a) the development, manufacture and distribution of medical products, including personal protective equipment such as face shields, masks, protective gowns, gloves and alcohol hand sanitizer;
(b) an industrial use, other than the uses described in clause (a), if the industrial use does not interfere with the use described in clause (a);
(c) accessory uses, buildings and structures within the meaning of the zoning by-law; and
(d) infrastructure within the meaning of the zoning by-law.
(2) Despite subsection (1), every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands shown as the Environmental Protection Area on the map referred to in subsection 2 (1), except for,
(a) the protection, maintenance, enhancement and restoration of ecosystem forms and functions; and
(b) drainage, flood and erosion control.
4. The zoning requirements for the lands described in subsection 2 (1) are the zoning standards set out for the Economic Development Zone in Table B3 of the zoning by-law.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Township of Oro-Medonte.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).