O. Reg. 735/20: AMOUNTS UNDER SECTION 25.34 OF THE ACTSkip to content
Electricity Act, 1998
AMOUNTS UNDER SECTION 25.34 OF THE ACT
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) The following amounts are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 2 of subsection 25.34 (2) of the Act:
1. Any amounts payable to an entity under a procurement contract with the IESO with respect to the following programs, other than a procurement contract respecting hydroelectric generation:
i. Renewable Energy Supply program.
ii. Renewable Energy Standard Offer Program (RESOP).
iii. Feed-in Tariff (FIT) Program.
iv. microFIT Program.
v. Large Renewable Procurement (LRP).
2. Any amounts payable to an entity under a power purchase agreement entered into by the entity and the IESO pursuant to the Green Energy Investment Agreement.
(2) For the purposes of paragraph 2 of subsection (1), the Green Energy Investment Agreement is the Green Energy Investment Agreement made as of January 21, 2010 among Her Majesty the Queen in right of Ontario as represented by the Minister of Energy, the Samsung C&T Corporation and the Korea Electric Power Corporation, as amended and restated.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).