O. Reg. 538/21: ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF MCNAB/BRAESIDE, COUNTY OF RENFREWSkip to content
|current||July 30, 2021 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — TOWNSHIP OF MCNAB/BRAESIDE, COUNTY OF RENFREW
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“Zoning By-law” means Zoning By-law No. 2010-49 of the Township of McNab/Braeside.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Township of McNab/Braeside in the County of Renfrew, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands identified on a map numbered 268 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
3. The following uses are permitted on the lands described in section 2:
1. The uses permitted under the Zoning By-law on those lands.
2. The uses identified in the General Industrial (GM) Zone set out in clause 15.1 (b) of the Zoning By-law.
4. The zoning requirements for the General Industrial (GM) Zone set out in section 15.2 of the Zoning By-law apply to the uses permitted under paragraph 2 of section 3.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Township of McNab/Braeside.