O. Reg. 545/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF TORONTOSkip to content
|current||July 30, 2021 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — CITY OF TORONTO
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to lands in the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario, being the lands on a map numbered 266 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
2. The zoning requirements for the uses set out in the Commercial Residential Zone (CR 5.0 (c2.5, r4.0) SS2, (x2340)) of the City of Toronto By-Law 569-2013 shall continue to apply to the lands described in section 1 of this Regulation, except,
(a) an additional 84 dwelling units are permitted, provided the maximum permitted number of dwelling units is not to exceed 208; and
(b) with respect to the 84 dwelling units,
(i) no parking spaces are required,
(ii) no accessible parking spaces are required, and
(iii) no bicycle parking spaces are required.
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
4. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the City of Toronto.
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).