O. Reg. 546/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF TORONTOSkip to content
|current||July 30, 2021 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — CITY OF TORONTO
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to lands in the City of Toronto, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands described as Lots 4 and 5 on Registered Plan 235E (Toronto), part of Lots 1, B, C, D, E, and part of Yorkville Park Drive on Registered Plan 241 (Toronto), as identified by Property Identification Number 21110-0157 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Toronto (No. 80).
2. Despite City of Toronto By-law 569-2013, the zoning requirements for the lands described in section 1 are as follows:
1. A total of 20 parking spaces are required.
2. No accessible parking spaces are required.
3. A total of 100 bicycle parking spaces are required, of which 76 shall be long-term spaces and 24 shall be short-term spaces.
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
4. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the City of Toronto.
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).