O. Reg. 602/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF MISSISSAUGA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEELSkip to content
|current||August 27, 2021 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - CITY OF MISSISSAUGA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF PEEL
Consolidation Period: From August 27, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“film studio” means a use, building or structure for producing motion pictures, live or recorded broadcasts or audio or video recordings or transmissions, and including the construction and storage of sets and stages, and may include automotive detailing, a fitness centre, a medical office, a restaurant and a take-out restaurant;
“Zoning By-law” means Zoning By-law 0225-2007 of the City of Mississauga.
2. This Order applies to lands in the City of Mississauga in the Regional Municipality of Peel, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands described as Part of Block 1, on Registered Plan 43M1447, designated as Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 20 on Reference Plan 43R39974, and further identified by Property Identification Number 13214-0869 (LT), registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of the Region of Peel (No. 43).
3. In addition to the uses permitted in the Major Office (O2) Zone of the Zoning By-law on the lands described in section 2, a film studio is permitted.
4. Despite any zoning requirements in the Zoning By-law, the zoning requirements for the lands described in section 2 are as follows:
1. The requirements set out in Line 2.0 of Table 22.214.171.124 and Lines 11.0, 13.0, 15.1, 18.1, 18.2, 19.1, 19.2, 19.3, 19.4, 19.5, 20.1 and 21.2 of Table 5.2.1 contained in subsection 5.2.1 of the Zoning By-law shall not apply.
2. The minimum depth of a landscaped buffer abutting Maritz Drive is 4.5 metres.
3. The minimum depth of a landscaped buffer abutting Derry Road West is 3.5 metres.
4. The minimum depth of a landscaped buffer abutting Longside Drive is three metres.
5. The minimum required parking spaces are as follows:
i. 1.6 spaces per 100 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential up to 2,325 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential.
ii. 1.1 spaces per 100 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential between 2,326 square metres and 9,300 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential.
iii. 0.6 spaces per 100 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential over 9,300 square metres Gross Floor Area (GFA) - non-residential.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the City of Mississauga.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).