O. Reg. 41/22: ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF ORO MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOESkip to content
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — TOWNSHIP OF ORO MEDONTE, COUNTY OF SIMCOE
Consolidation Period: From September 23, 2022 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“Zoning By-law” means Zoning By-Law No. 97-95 of the Township of Oro Medonte.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Township of Oro Medonte, in the County of Simcoe in the Province of Ontario, being the lands outlined in red on the map numbered 285 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
Economic Development Exception 1 Zone
3. (1) This section applies to the lands located in the area shown as Economic Development Exception 1 Zone on the map referred to in section 2.
(2) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 2 except for,
(a) industrial uses; and
(b) accessory uses.
4. The zoning requirements for the Economic Development Zone (ED) set out in Table B3 of the Zoning By-law apply to the lands described in section 2, with the following exceptions:
1. The Minimum Distance Separation requirements set out in section 5.37 of the Zoning By-law shall not apply.
2. The maximum building height is 18 metres.
3. Loading spaces are permitted in the exterior side yard. O. Reg. 41/22, s. 4; O. Reg. 489/22, s. 1.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Township of Oro Medonte.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).