O. Reg. 251/22: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF GEORGINA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORKSkip to content
|current||April 1, 2022 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF GEORGINA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
Consolidation Period: From April 1, 2022 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to lands in the Town of Georgina, Regional Municipality of York, being the lands identified as Environmental Protection Area and marked with hatching lines on a map numbered 257 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
Use of land
2. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 1, except,
(a) forest, fish and wildlife management;
(b) conservation and flood or erosion control projects;
(d) passive recreation uses; and
(e) buildings and structures associated with the uses set out in clauses (a) to (d).
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).