O. Reg. 468/22: EXEMPTION - CERTAIN ROAD IMPROVEMENTS IN THE REGION OF PEEL
under Environmental Assessment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.18Skip to content
|revoked or spent January 1, 2023|
|August 28, 2022 – December 31, 2022|
|August 5, 2022 – August 27, 2022|
Environmental Assessment Act
EXEMPTION — CERTAIN ROAD IMPROVEMENTS IN THE REGION OF PEEL
Note: This Regulation was revoked on January 1, 2023. (See: O. Reg. 468/22, s. 2)
Last amendment: 468/22.
Legislative History: 468/22.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) A person is exempt from subsection 15.1.1 (5) of the Act in respect of the following undertaking:
1. The undertaking described in Section 8 of the document titled “Environmental Study Report: Municipal Class Environmental Assessment for Road Improvements near Derry Road East and Alstep Drive”, dated June 30, 2022 and available on the Region of Peel’s website, which includes road improvements to Derry Road East, Alstep Drive, Bramalea Road, Menkes Drive, Telford Way and Menway Court.
(2) A person is not exempt from subsection 15.1.1 (5) of the Act in respect of a change to the undertaking mentioned in subsection (1) and, for greater certainty, subsection 15.1.1 (10) applies in respect of the change.
2. This Regulation is revoked.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).