O. Reg. 5/23: ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF CAVAN MONAGHANSkip to content
|current||January 20, 2023 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — TOWNSHIP OF CAVAN MONAGHAN
Consolidation Period: From January 20, 2023 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means the Township of Cavan Monaghan Zoning By-law No. 2018-58.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Township of Cavan Monaghan in the County of Peterborough, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands identified on a map numbered 322 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 2 of this Order, except for the uses permitted in the Urban Employment (M1) Zone as set out in section 6.2 of the zoning by-law.
4. The zoning requirements for the Urban Employment (M1) Zone, as set out in section 6.3 of the zoning by-law, apply to the lands described in section 2 of this Order.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Township of Cavan Monaghan.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).