O. Reg. 224/23: PROVINCIAL PRIORITIES IN EDUCATION - STUDENT ACHIEVEMENTSkip to content
PROVINCIAL PRIORITIES IN EDUCATION — STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
Consolidation Period: From July 28, 2023 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. For the purposes of subsection 11.2 (1) of the Act, the following are the provincial priorities in education in the area of student achievement:
1. Achievement of learning outcomes in core academic skills.
2. Preparation of students for future success.
3. Student engagement and well-being.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).