R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 58: GUIDE DOGSSkip to content
Blind Persons’ Rights Act
Loi sur les droits des aveugles
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 58
Historical version for the period December 31, 1990 to July 24, 2005.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. A dog that has successfully completed the training program at any of the following facilities is qualified as a guide dog:
1. Eye Dog Foundation for the Blind, Los Angeles, California.
2. The Seeing Eye, Inc., Morristown, New Jersey.
3. Guide Dogs for the Blind Inc., San Rafael, California.
4. International Guiding Eyes Inc., Hollywood, California.
5. Eye of the Pacific Guide Dogs Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii.
6. Leader Dogs for the Blind, Rochester, Michigan.
7. Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc., Smithtown, New York.
8. Guiding Eyes for the Blind Inc., New York, New York.
9. Pilot Dogs Inc., Columbus, Ohio.
10. Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, Windsor, England.
11. Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, Ottawa, Ontario.
12. Canine Vision Canada, Oakville, Ontario. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 58, s. 1.