R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 58: GUIDE DOGSSkip to content
Blind Persons’ Rights Act
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 58
Amended to O. Reg. 444/05
Historical version for the period July 25, 2005 to December 8, 2005.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. A dog that has successfully completed the training program at any of the following facilities is qualified as a guide dog:
1. Eye Dog Foundation for the Blind, Los Angeles, California.
2. The Seeing Eye, Inc., Morristown, New Jersey.
3. Guide Dogs for the Blind Inc., San Rafael, California.
4. International Guiding Eyes Inc., Hollywood, California.
5. Eye of the Pacific Guide Dogs Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii.
6. Leader Dogs for the Blind, Rochester, Michigan.
7. Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc., Smithtown, New York.
8. Guiding Eyes for the Blind Inc., New York, New York.
9. Pilot Dogs Inc., Columbus, Ohio.
10. Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, Windsor, England.
11. Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, Ottawa, Ontario.
12. Canine Vision Canada, Oakville, Ontario. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 58, s. 1.