R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 286: COUNTY COMBINED SEPARATE SCHOOL ZONES
under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
|revoked or spent December 8, 2010|
|July 10, 1992 – December 7, 2010|
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 286
COUNTY COMBINED SEPARATE SCHOOL ZONES
Historical version for the period July 10, 1992 to December 7, 2010.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 377/92.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. Each of the following areas is designated as an area that forms a county combined separate school zone:
1. The County of Brant, designated as “Brant”.
2. The County of Elgin, designated as “Elgin”.
3. The County of Essex, including Pelee Island but excluding the City of Windsor, designated as “Essex”.
4. The Regional Municipality of Halton, designated as “Halton”.
5. The County of Kent, designated as “Kent”.
6. The County of Lambton, designated as “Lambton”.
7. That portion of The Regional Municipality of Niagara that was formerly the County of Lincoln, designated as “Lincoln”.
8. The County of Middlesex, designated as “London and Middlesex”.
9. The Regional Municipality of Durham except the Town of Newcastle, designated as “Durham Region”.
10. The County of Oxford, designated as “Oxford”.
11. The County of Renfrew, designated as “Renfrew”.
12. The County of Simcoe, the towns of Bracebridge and Gravenhurst, the Township of Georgian Bay and the Township of Muskoka Lakes in The District Municipality of Muskoka, designated as “Simcoe”.
13. The Regional Municipality of Waterloo, designated as “Waterloo”.
14. That portion of The Regional Municipality of Niagara that was formerly the County of Welland, designated as “Welland”.
15. The County of Wellington, designated as “Wellington”.
16. The Regional Municipality of Hamilton-Wentworth, designated as “Hamilton-Wentworth”.
17. The Regional Municipality of York, designated as “York Region”.
18. The United Counties of Prescott and Russell, designated as “Prescott and Russell”.
19. The United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, designated as “Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry”.
20. The counties of Bruce and Grey, designated as “Bruce-Grey”.
21. The County of Dufferin and The Regional Municipality of Peel, designated as “Dufferin-Peel”.
22. The counties of Frontenac and Lennox and Addington, designated as “Frontenac-Lennox and Addington”.
23. The Regional Municipality Haldimand-Norfolk, designated as “Haldimand-Norfolk”.
24. The counties of Hastings and Prince Edward and the Township of Airy and the geographic townships of Dickens, Lyell, Murchison and Sabine in the Territorial District of Nipissing, designated as “Hastings-Prince Edward”.
25. The counties of Huron and Perth, designated as “Huron-Perth”.
26. The County of Lanark and the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville, designated as “Lanark-Leeds and Grenville”.
27. The counties of Northumberland, Peterborough and Victoria and the Town of Newcastle, designated as “Peterborough-Victoria-Northumberland and Newcastle”.
28. The City of Windsor, designated as “Windsor”.
29. The City of Ottawa, the City of Vanier and the Village of Rockcliffe Park, designated as “Ottawa”.
30. The Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton, except the City of Ottawa, the City of Vanier and the Village of Rockcliffe Park, designated as “Carleton”. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 286, s. 1.