R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405: DESIGNATION - ONTARIO COLOURED BEAN GROWERS' ASSOCIATIONSkip to content
Farm Products Marketing Act
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 405
DESIGNATION — ONTARIO COLOURED BEAN GROWERS’ ASSOCIATION
Consolidation Period: From July 1, 2013 to the e-Laws currency date.
Note: This Regulation was revoked on July 1, 2013. (See: O. Reg. 162/13, ss. 15, 16)
Last amendment: O. Reg. 162/13.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. In this Regulation,
“association” means the Ontario Coloured Bean Growers’ Association; (“association”)
“coloured beans” means any of Adzuki, cranberry, dark red kidney, Dutch brown, great northern, light red kidney, pinto, black turtle, white kidney or yellow-eye. (“haricots colorés”) R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 1.
2. The Ontario Coloured Bean Growers’ Association is designated as the representative association of producers of coloured beans within Ontario for the carrying out of a program for stimulating, increasing and improving the producing and marketing locally within Ontario of coloured beans by advertising, education, research and other means. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 2.
3. Every producer who sells coloured beans shall pay licence fees of $5 a tonne to the association. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 3.
4. (1) Every person who buys coloured beans from a producer shall deduct, from the money payable to the producer, the licence fees payable by the producer to the association respecting the coloured beans. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 4 (1).
(2) On or before the fifteenth day of each month, every person shall forward to the association all licence fees deducted by the person pursuant to subsection (1) during the preceding month. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 4 (2).
5. The association is authorized to use the licence fees for the purposes of defraying the expenses of the association in carrying out its objects. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 5.
6. The association shall furnish to the Commission such information and financial statements as the Commission determines. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 405, s. 6.