R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 708: COUNTY AND DISTRICT LAW ASSOCIATIONSSkip to content
|current||January 1, 2003 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Law Society Act
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 708
COUNTY AND DISTRICT LAW ASSOCIATIONS
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2003 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 368/02.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. - 23. Revoked: O. Reg. 32/99, s. 2.
County and District Law Associations
“association” means a county or district law association; (“association”)
“county” includes a union of counties and a territorial district; (“comté”)
“trustees”, where an association is incorporated, means the directors of the corporation. (“administrateurs”) O. Reg. 656/00, s. 1.
(2) Section 151.1 of the Courts of Justice Act applies, with necessary modifications, to this section and section 25. O. Reg. 368/02, s. 1.
(2) At the time of the formation of an association or at any time thereafter, upon and in accordance with the request of Convocation, the trustees shall cause the association to be incorporated. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 708, s. 25 (2).
(3) Upon formation, an association shall send to the Secretary a certified copy of its constitution and by-laws and thereafter shall send all amendments thereto as they are made, and, upon incorporation, an association shall send to the Secretary a certified copy of its letters patent and by-laws and thereafter shall send all amendments thereto as they are made. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 708, s. 25 (3); O. Reg. 656/00, s. 2.
26. - 35. Revoked: O. Reg. 656/00, s. 3.
36. Revoked: O. Reg. 32/99, s. 3.